Saturday, June 4, 2011

Family Fun....




For Memorial Day we went over to Memow and Poppy's house. We had a YUMMY bbq and enjoyed spending time with each other. The children always have fun...even playing with bugs is fun. So this is what is going on...
They were so proud of their bugs. I remember doing the same thing when I was a kid.

Davis' bug didn't last for too long....maybe a few minutes. All he kept saying was; "Mommy it wont move his legs! Why wont it move?" Poor Davis.

Ryan thought that holding onto the swing all by himself was the most thrilling thing ever. He kept squealing with delight. It was so cute!

Any time that I ask Eva to smile for me...this is usually what I get. Hahaha! Eva! Naughty thing. She was having a good time with cousins and riding around on the trike.

Liam is the CUTEST little boy! He was having fun on the trampoline until the bigger kids got on. He doesn't like anyone bigger than Ryan on the trampoline because they jump too high! At least that is what he said...

There she goes again. Spitting that tongue at everyone. Trent doesn't know quite what to think of this at the moment. These two are always making me laugh. So silly!

Ryan loves getting tossed about on the trampoline. He likes the thrilling feeling of being launched...and bounced....and tossed around. Crazy kid!

Whenever I think that maybe he is getting knocked over too much...his face tells me that he is just fine. He is so cute! Yes he is in a diaper in every picture...I just can't seem to keep him clean...he is always getting his clothes wet or really dirty! Who cares? He had fun : )

No comments:

Post a Comment