Sunday, June 5, 2011

Camping fun : )

Camping was fun. Well as fun as it can be in really cold conditions. You figure it would be a tad bit warmer because it is June. Well despite the weather conditions we all had a good time. The whole sleeping in a tent thing is never fun when the air is so frigid! We left a Friday night because it was going to rain the next morning...and we did NOT want to pack up in the rain. So we hung out around the campfire and played the game telephone and sang songs and had a prayer and bid goodbyes around 9pm. It was good to spend time with the family : )

Jenelle and Logan kept getting attacked by Joshua and Joseph.

Yes we had fun! I swear...Jacob just fell down and is being comforted by mommy and daddy. I thought that this picture was precious....

Trent was having a good time. He was on timeout for a few minutes for trying to climb up the rocks to the road after being told no. He saw me taking his picture so decided to pout for me. Gotta love it...
Davis had a blast! Though the first night it was so cold that he wanted to go home. After a while he warmed up to the idea of camping. He loved riding the pink bike and wearing the pink kitty helmet. I am still kicking myself for not taking any pictures of that. Oh well.

Jacob is the cutest little kid! He was enjoying a cookie while sitting with grandma Johnson.

I love this picture of Noah and Logan!

Ryan loves his daddy!

I love this one of Jacob and Joshua!

Katelyn amd Kevan were having a good time. This time I caught them smiling haha!

Shirae and mom...I just love this campsite...despite its dangerous location...right above the road! The view was amazing : )

Yay! I got a picture of Nate smiling! Anytime he sees my camera he gets this very serious look on his face. I don't know if he hates the camera or if he is trying to figure out what it is....

Audrey, Kayla and Trent had a blast together!

I love this picture of Joseph. He is such a handsome guy!

Joshua is such a goof! I told him to smile...he usually will....but he was in a silly mood.

Kayla is so cute. These kids were so filthy...haha! They had a blast!

Little Nate...

Ryan was squealing and running around delighted to be in the sunshine on a somewhat warm beach and playing by the water! He had so much fun he would not stop squealing! It was so cute!

This is the best picture that I took...I think anyway. Jenelle is such a beautiful camper. She does her hair and makeup first thing every morning. I looked like crap though! Hahaha!

Dad was having fun teasing Trent. He kept trying to put Trent's marshmallow on his nose. Trent got a big kick out of that.

Davis loved camping. He didn't want to leave. I had to bribe him. I told him that he could watch Sponge Bob Square Pants when we got home...is that bad?

This was the best that I could get of Jacob, Ryan and Nate together. They are all such little cuties!

We had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for taking awesome pictures, Nat! I LOVe them!! thank you

    ReplyDelete