Thursday, June 9, 2011

It finally warmed up a little : )

Samantha and I went to chick fil a for lunch with the kids and then took the kids to the splash park. They had so much fun and it was actually warm! So the kids had a blast.

Liam had fun running around in the water.

Ryan on the other hand enjoyed a mud puddle from a nearby field. All of this water and that is what he wanted! So he is now cleaning himself off...

Yes he was covered in mud. A few moms were concerned and said..."Hey do you know he's in the mud?" I nodded and said, "Yeah and he looks like he is having fun too." I don't think they liked the idea of him sitting in the mud. Haha Oh well...

But he had such a GOOD time in the mud. I really don't know what the big deal is...it washes off. Boys like to get dirty.

Ryan is thinking about how he is going to get to that mud puddle without mom seeing him....I will let him think about that for a while.

He was having fun...but just didn't like the idea of the slide at first. But after convincing him that is all that he wanted to do the rest of the time.

Liam was having a fun time with this water gun. These two boys came over and took it from him. Liam stood quietly nearby and then suddenly stomped over there and took it back! Haha! You get 'em Liam!

Trent just got a massive amount of water dumped on his head. Haha! I love it!

Silly Eva....

Trent loved the slide. That is all that he wanted to do most of the time.

Waiting for the water bucket to dump on him. Crazy kid!

Eva was running around in the water for a LONG time. You think that it would get old. Kids just love it!

Eva doing her cool tricks.

I really do love this park. So much to do. The kids ran and played and had such a good time.

Ryan you be nice and let Liam climb up the slide too!

My little guy is growing up way tooo fast!

Ryan was walking around and shrieking for a long time. If anyone has ever heard him shriek...you know that it is loud. I let him do it. He was having so much fun!

Trent loves climbing walls!

Davis had such a good time at the water park. After a total of 3 plus hours I was ready to go. They other boys were ready too. I had to drag Davis away with him kicking and screaming. Many threats later he decided to stop. By that time they were all starving again. So I had to hurry home fast to make dinner!

Life is good....

4 comments:

  1. wow, you guys have a really great one! our water fountain park is lame compared to this. JEALOUS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresno has to have 'something'....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are enjoying those very active, beautiful boys! I love the pictures Natalie. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes mom it is free. My boys love it! I think that they should construct all the new parks like this. It gets so hot here! Thanks mom! I will keep it up. I love doing this : )

    ReplyDelete