Friday, June 17, 2011

What a BUSY day...


Okay this didn't happen today...but it was on Wednesday. Trent was jumping on the bed with Davis and was being a little too wild and jumped on Davis' arm...result: Davis in pain and after a LONG timeout Trent had to serve him the rest of the day.

Davis loved it. Though I did feel sorry for the little guy.,..he was in pain. It wasn't broken because I could move his wrist up and down and from side to side. I bandaged it up but as soon as he heard that we were going to Ty and Tate's house he wanted it off and claimed that it was much better...even though he fussed if I touched it. He was fine later that afternoon when we went over to cousin Angela's home to let the boys play on the big water slide....it didn't take toooo long before Davis felt much like himself again.

Okay and this was last night....they told me that they were ninjas...apparently this is how they dress. Hahaha they crack me up!

Trent said that he was a fighting ninja...what else do they do Trent? Hahaha...kids!

Davis insisted that ninjas wear these. Hahaha!

Okay so now that we have finally moved to what we did today...the zoo was a lot of fun! The kids loved the reptile house...though Liam didn't at first because he is so scared of snakes...but once he saw fish, frogs, and turtles he was okay.

Trent wanted to know what each one was called....and that thing on his head is his exercising gear I think. He was determined to wear it...whatever you crazy kid!

He liked to find the reptiles and move on....a little too quickly sometimes.

Ryan was in heaven when the snake kept moving around and coming right up to the glass.

It was so cool! I am so glad that they were all moving around today. Must have been because of the huge crowds at the zoo...

Then there was the wood chip fight...not a good idea. It was stopped immediately!


Ryan kept throwing them over the wall...

Liam is such a little cutie. He had fun at the zoo...

Eva and Davis just had to crawl into the turtle shell. Silly kids...

After the zoo we went to Chick-Fil-A. Am I a horrible mother for not buying them any food to save money? Haha I brought many healthy things to eat and other snacks...bought myself a diet coke and plopped down and enjoyed myself while the kids played. Samantha and I chatted for a while. Trent went home with Eva to play and Davis and Ryan had NO interest in leaving anytime soon so I made my way into the kid play place and took pictures for a while.

This is my third refill at least! Ryan just had to try some...oh boy...guess who's not going to bed tonight???

He had a blast playing in there when I was nearby. Naughty.

I love my Davis! He's such a fun little guy with QUITE the personality. Haha!

Then after Chick-Fil-A we went home for a while and met up with Poppy and Memow at the Farmer's Market. It was fun for a little bit...

Trent refused to get his groove on with Davis. One older gentleman took notice and walked by and tapped his head a few times...telling Trent to to just dance with him. Davis begged and begged and even after that...he would NOT! He gets so embarrassed!

Davis gave up on Trent and started running around and dancing with other kids. He knows how to have a good time!

When the kids were not out there with him he stood in one place and tapped his foot. He was little shy to go dance all by himself.

We had a good time....but after a little while Ryan was not feeling good and had a small fever so I had to bribe Davis to go. Trent is more of a home body and was all for going home. Pushing all three of them in the stroller was exhausting but we made it home safe and sound! What a busy day! I am so tired....but am so glad that I am able to take my boys places and have a little fun sometimes...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Nat Nat! You are a great mom. I love the details you share. I love the shy foot tapping in the last photo, and that Trent gets so embarrassed. LOVE the head gear - who bought that for themself to exercise with in the first place?? lol - and the second photo on this blog (Davis wallowing in self-pity) is awesome. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think that he found that in mom's costume box at the old house. Trent loved it so much that mom said that he could take it home. I wouldn't buy it! LOL! Davis was SUCH a demanding patient...

    ReplyDelete