Saturday, May 28, 2011

Busy day....

Today was fun but pretty busy. We had a ward potluck at 4 and reception at 6. Before that we went to the mall to visit the "Disney Land Store" and then off to play at the splash pad. We then went to target to pick out a gift and then we ran to the potluck and then ran to the reception....it was crazy! Tyler had to work so I attempted to do this alone with my 3 crazy children....I highly do NOT recommend it. Hahaha!

For as busy of a day my boys were not that bad...

My silly, silly boys!



Ryan just loved the splash pad! I will have to do that again...

Trent was commanding it to splash him...

Most of the time it worked....but when it didn't I laughed at his faces.

Davis was the first to get wet. Immediately he ripped his shoes off and had at it! He had a blast!

My boys love to get out and do things. But only one or two places....or else they get antsy and start demanding that we go home. Boys will be boys : )

No comments:

Post a Comment