Thursday, May 5, 2011






Okay let me explain why Trent fell asleep with those on. Davis would not stop crying...sometimes bedtime isn't as smooth as I plan....and so Trent was so annoyed at Davis with his dramatic sobs. "Mommy!" Trent calls. I come into the room and he says to me, "There is just no way to sleep around here." So I hand him these hearing protectors that sit in their costume box. He puts them on and says, "I think these will work." I reply, "Good." Then he says back, "Um I can't hear you anymore....goodnight." He cracks me up!
Ryan will almost never be caught dead without something with wheels...or a "Vroom." he likes to call them. He is such a spunky character! My boys constantly want their pictures taken...regardless what they look like...hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! that so reminds me of Joseph! He used to complain all the time about "not being able to sleep around here" because Josh would talk talk talk (although not sob sob sob, it was still annoying and impossible to ignore!) but that solution wouldn't have worked for us because knowing Josh, he would have jumped out of his bed and pulled the hearing protectors off of Joseph's head "uh, Joseph! I'm talking to you! why aren't you answering me??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha, your post & shirae's comment: hilarious!

    ReplyDelete