Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!



This year Tyler turned 29...and instead of making a breakfast the boys and I took him out to Farmer Boys...it was delicious!


Davis was so excited to go out to the restaurant. Tyler got a new hat...and loves it!


I brought candles and a lighter and we sang Happy Birthday to daddy...


The wind kept blowing the candle out! Oh well...


I told Tyler to take a picture of me...it's about time I have a picture of myself up on this blog...haha!


Eating outside was the best. Ryan played in the pile of rocks while the rest of us ate in peace...


He kept getting up and down...eating and playing....this kid is busy!


He kept telling daddy "goodopoohwa" and "gooscabupwa"...I don't have any clue what he was saying but we were trying not to laugh...he was so serious!


Trent was excited that I brought candles to sing Happy Birthday...he was also excited to go out to eat. He is looking at Tyler...he just loves his daddy : )


We had a fabulous time! But Tyler and the boys had to get home to get ready for school. It was a fun morning and I think that we will do this for every Birthday from now on, instead of making a mess in the kitchen : )


4 comments:

  1. Its funny that you commented about getting more pictures of yourself on there, I said the same thing about me!
    1st:I just wanna take pictures of my boys!
    2nd:Every picture i see of me is either double-chin-nasty, or one-eye-opened-gross, or who-is-that-fatty-riffic.

    sooooo0o0o... they usually don't make the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! So true! I thought...oh well...until I lose some weight or learn how to use photoshop I will just have to put a picture up regardless! Stanners...you are so skinny...I don't know what you are complaining about! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce! And please tell Tyler how good he looks- I can tell he's been working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Robyn, I will let him know! He has been working very hard : ) His business exhausts me..hahaha! I love your blog, super cute : )

    ReplyDelete